The social media revolution has redefined the way companies and brands communicate with consumers. The best part of social media is the vast pool of networked, hyper-active and engaging audiences. Your consumers are now your brand builders, as they share their own experience independently and endorse your product or service. This word-of-mouth push is the best you can expect to happen for effective brand building and sales boost. In a dynamic and vibrant market like Malaysia, you must hire a social media agency for effective marketing.
The importance of social media
You simply cannot ignore social media platforms like Facebook with over 2.4 billion active users. According to the Global Web Index (2019), the average time spent on social media platforms during a normal day rose from 1 hour a day in 2012 to 2.22 hours in 2018 and the trend is likely to continue in near future. If you analyze the content type, the video content is leading the chart followed by images and info-graphics.
Despite SMM being highly beneficial, it has its own challenges. You cannot take the risk of being careless, as one single mistake could destroy your brand forever. You must be very careful while hiring a social media agency in Malaysia. Here are some of the things you need to focus on while hiring a social media agency for your marketing:
Social Media Agency Must…
- Offer channel-specific social media services with an effective social media audit reporting system.
- Have social media strategy planning with an elaborate objective and goal setting system involving SMART — Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound goal framework.
- Create a new account or profile and improvise existing profiles with strong product-centric content.
- Have an effective and creative content creation team.
- Have an efficient content publishing operation system with a schedule monitoring system.
- Offer in-depth research and analysis related to market, audience, and competition.
- Have a very cooperative consultation team in place to test, evaluate and adjust marketing strategy according to the situation.
- Have a good reputation in the social media marketing space with a good track record.
- Have a flexible pricing model to suit your marketing budget.